The 21-Series Pumps are compact and designed for a wide range of applications including liquid transfer, spraying, circulation, filtration and dispensing. The 21-series of diaphragm pumps are self-priming and can be run dry without harm. It provides up to 1.2 gallons per minute. Miniature multi outlet water pressure pump serves 1 or 2 3/8” (10 mm) outlets at any one time. This compact automatic demand water system pump has a built-in pressure switch, which automatically starts and stops the pump when faucet is opened and closed.
- Sealed pressure switch automatically starts and stops pump when discharge valve opens and closes.
- Self-priming so pump can be located above supply tank.
- Supplies up to 3 fixtures, one or two at a time.
- Can run dry for extended periods of time without damage.
- Built-in thermal protector.
- Low amp draw for battery powered applications.
|Width x Height x Depth||100mm x 58mm x 162mm|
|Liquid Temperature||43°C Maximum|